geneOmbio Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Pune (India)-based company providing Molecular Diagnostic Services, Contract Research Services, and Animal Genetic Services. A contract research organization with a strong focus on genomics and molecular biology, geneOmbio Technologies executes R&D projects of economic significance for private sector pharmaceutical companies as well as Government organizations. Its human molecular diagnostic division provides advanced human pathogen detection services based on state-of- the-art fluorescent chemistry and Real Time PCR Platforms.
An NABL accredited (2009-2011), ISO/IEC 17025:2017 compliant company (Currently under assessment), geneOmbio Technologies is an R&D Facility recognized by Department of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. It is a recipient of the ISBA Entrepreneur Award in 2009.
Genetic Healing is a strategic joint venture between GeneSupport, geneOmbio Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and Resilient Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Genetic Healing provides a wide-ranging test panel to health conscious individuals. Chief among them is the DNA diet plan for weight management
The panels offered by Genetic Healing provide specific information on your body’s system and they are also able to predict risks associated with certain lifestyle disorders. Our guiding principle of “Analyse – Transform – Secure” helps you to ensure lasting well-being and the confidence that only knowledge of the underlying mechanisms of the body can bring.
Resilient Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd. is a Pune (India)-based Pharmaceutical Company, which focuses on the manufacture of specialized products for dermatological and gynecological health. It also has a robust marketing setup with its reach deep into the pharmaceutical distribution network.
Resilient Cosmeceuticals is an Organization with the philosophy to be different from conventional pharmaceutical culture.
Mr. Sachin Purohit holds a Master’s Degree in International Management from Thunderbird, American Graduate School of International Management, USA. A proud recipient of the coveted P&U scholarship during his academic tenure at Thunderbird, he has also worked with several international companies of repute. With excellent leadership qualities, he guides the organization on all major policy matters related to business and expansion. Sachin also heads Resilient Cosmeceuticals and geneOmbio Technologies. Sachin has successfully led these companies over the last one decade.
CEO and Chief R&D Consultant
Dr. Amol Raut is a postgraduate and doctorate in microbiology. His doctoral research was in the area of molecular microbiology and radiation biology, involving studies on molecular typing, host-pathogen interactions, radiation sensitivity and molecular mechanisms of antibiotic resistance in pathogens. He is responsible for entire research activity, implementation of diagnostic technologies in the company, development of newer ones, optimizing and establishing existing protocols and upgrading of existing technologies.
Dr. Kedar Joshi has a vast experience in the field of Clinical pharmacology and medico-marketing for over 20 years and started working in Pharmacogenomics since last 5 years. He is Doctor of Medicine in Pharmacology. Currently he serves as a medical director at Resilient Cosmeceuticals, geneOmbio Technologies and Genetic Healing. He has attended many international conferences and having several national and international Publications.
Dr. Amol Javdekar
Dr. Amol Javdekar did his graduation (MBBS) as well as post-graduation (MD Pathology) from the prestigious B. J. Medical College, Pune. During MBBS he has gold medal in biochemistry and distinction in ENT to his credit. Dr. Amol Javdekar has worked as Head of Department of Pathology in Oyster and Pearl Hospital, Pune and Manikchand Dhariwal Hospital, Shirur. At geneOmbio, Dr. Javdekar is involved in molecular diagnostics, hematology, biochemistry, clinical pathology and microbiology analysis, interpretation and reporting.
Chief Technical Officer
Dr. Yashwant Chavan is postgraduate and doctorate in biotechnology. He has close to ten years of experience in Molecular Biology and the Genomic Service Industry, having previously worked at Wockhardt Limited. At geneOmbio, he is involved in research and development of new assays and technologies. Yashwant has been instrumental in obtaining the ISO 17025:2005 accreditation, DSIR recognition as well as other certifications for geneOmbio. He has published eight research papers in international journals and has over 100 Genbank Nucleotide sequence accessions, to his credit.
Chief of Operations
Dr. Purohit earned his Ph.D. from Columbia University in the field of Polymer Chemistry. His doctoral thesis involved understanding of functional silicone polymers and their interactions with surfaces from emulsified systems. During his Post-doctoral work he has collaborated with multinational companies such as Henkel, Unilever, Avon, Inco Chemicals and Pfizer. He led teams conducting research in particle-protein interactions for vaccines using advanced techniques. Dr. Purohit has currently joined our parent company Resilient Cosmeceuticals as Chief of Operations.
geneOmbio Technologies has a ‘state-of-the-art’ laboratory which is built to meet international testing and quality standards. The laboratory has advanced sequencing and PCR equipments to meet the current research and diagnostics requirements. The lab design provides for a unidirectional flow of samples and reagents, with dedicated instruments for each service segment, to minimize the possibility of contamination.
- Situated off Mumbai Bangalore highway at the outskirts of Pune City – 10,000 Sq ft area with 5000 Sq ft Specialty Lab with a testing capacity of 30,000 samples per month.
- 100+ collection centers in major cities across India.
- Spearheaded by scientists with expertise in molecular diagnostics R&D
- Supported by Leading Hospitals/Nursing Homes/ Diagnostic Centers in India.
We believe in excellence at all levels of performance. Stringent standards are set at all processing stages, ensuring accurate & precise results. Apart from our strict Internal Quality Control programme, we also believes in matching the national & International quality standards.
geneOmbio Technologies is an ISO 9001-2015 & DSIR, Govt. of India recognized R&D set up. We work with cutting edge technologies like Real Time PCR, NAAT, DNA Hybridization assays, Gene Sequencing and SNP genotyping.
We are aware that these technologies are highly skilled based and requires a lot of post analytical judgement to get the most accurate & clinically relevant results. Hence our faculty consists of Medical Microbiologists and Biotechnologists with advanced degrees (MD and/or PhD), training in Laboratory medicine and are experts in biomedicine and scientific research.
As an organization, we are conscious of our responsibility to lessen the test cost burden to the society, we aim to achieve this objective with improved efficiency and output gained from a centralized processing laboratory.
We, at geneOmbio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, are committed to render unbiased services to the customer, meeting all the requirements through continual improvement of our Quality Management System, innovative efforts and technical excellence in the field of Life Sciences using widely accepted national and international methods as per the standards biological and medical testing.
- Quality Control Department is responsible for assurance of quality in the entire mechanism, supported by a team trained Auditing staff.
- Entire processing of lab is governed by Quality Manual and Procedure Manual with more that 100 standard operating procedures.
- Inter Laboratory Proficiency Testing is done to ensure the efficiency of tests in comparison with other laboratories.
- Assessment of reproducibility of test report with integrated Quality System program
- Method Validations and Calibrations for Quality control effectiveness.
- Internal and external Training of Personnel for improvement in analytical skills
geneOmbio Technologies has ISO 9001:2015 certification which specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Our Quality Management System follows compliance requirements with ISO IEC 17025:2017 for biological testing and ISO 15189:2012 (E) for medical testing.
- Good Laboratory Practices followed for contract research services, molecular genetic testing and clinical research
geneOmbio Technologies in-house R&D laboratory has been recognized by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Scientific Advisory Board
All geneOmbio Technologies scientific research is guided by the prestigious Scientific Advisory Board. This board includes leading scientists and academicians in the fields of molecular diagnostics, nutrition, health, and genetics from around the world.
The Scientific Advisory Board helps guide the future of the geneOmbio brand, lending their expertise and knowledge of the rapid changes in their specific fields directly into the research and development process at geneOmbio Technologies.
- The pattern of drug resistance mutations in patients failing line therapy in HIV-1 infected individuals in resource limited settings. 6th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment: At Itlay, Volume: Abstract no. CDB381(2010)
- Human MECP2 Gene AT Q28 arm of X chromosome as a suitable target for monitoring PCR inhibition in a nested, multiplexed HIV-1 DNA detection protocol. Romanian Archives of Microbiology (2011)
- A study on genital tuberculosis and infertility in Indian population. Archives of Medicine(2010)
- Hepatitis B Virus genotypes in patients with chronic HBV infection from Indian population. International Conference on Applications of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (2013)
- Identification of hepatitis C virus genotypes and subtypes in patients from Maharashtra based on 5’UTR sequencing and analysis: a retrospective study. International Journal of Bioassays (2015)
- A Multiplex Snapshot Assay for Rapid and Simultaneous Detection of Major HBV Drug Resistance Mutations Along With Precore (Prec) and Basal Core Promoter (BCP) Mutations. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical sciences(2017)
- Protoplast generation in the nematode trapping fungi Arthrobrysoviformis and Dactilariya parvis-Pora. International Journal of Integrative Biology (2007)
- A method to introduce RE recognition site within a coding region of a gene without altering amino acid frame continuity. International Journal of Integrative Biology(2008)
- Aerobic reduction of perchlorate by bacteria isolated in Kerala, South India. Journal of Applied Genetic
- Molecular characterization of an expressed sequence tag representing the cuticle-degradation serine protease gene (PII) from the nematophagous fungus Arthrobotrys oviform. Genetic and Molecular Research (2008)
- De novo oligonucleotide primers for improved detection of a diagnostic single nucleotide polymorphism within CD18 sub unit of beta 2 integrin gene in cattle. Archives of Medicine(2009)
- Kyasanur forest disease virus isolates W1930 polyprotein gene, partial cds. NCBI GenBank Submission(2012)
- Morphological and Molecular Differentiation of Sporidiobolus johnsonii ATCC 20490 and its Coenzyme Q Overproducing Mutant Strain UF16. Indian Journal of Microbiology(2014)
- Study of single nucleotide polymorphism within candidate genes associated with type 2 diabetes in Western Indian population. Journal of Pharmacogenetic(2013)
- Novel oligonucleotide primers for improved detection of a single nucleotide polymorphism within bovine beta-case in the gene located on chromosome six in cattle linked to A1 and A2 typing of proteins. AMB22 International Conference on Application of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (2013)
- Incidence of Keratinophilic Fungi from the Selected Soils of Kaziranga National Park, Assam (India)Mycopathologia (2016)
- Improved probes for detection of V617F mutation in chromosome 9-borne JAK2 gene liked to conditions of Polycythemia Vera and other myeloproliferative disorders. Archives of Medicine(2009)
- Optimizing protocol for re-sequencing of kinase domain within EFGR gene to identify mutations associated with resistance to small molecule TKI I non-small cell lung cancer patients. The Third International Conference on Research and New Perspective in Developing Science (2012)
- Peptide Based Viral Detection Systems For Effective Diagnosis of Common Viral Infections In India. Current Protein and Peptide Science(2016)
- Rapid detection of the HLA-B*5701 allele by in-house developed tetra-primer amplification refractory mutation system PCR. Meta Gene(2017)
- Metagenomic study of single nucleotide polymorphism within candidate genes associated with type 2 diabetes in Indian population. Genetic and Molecular Research(2010)
- High-Resolution Melt Curve based detection of MTHFR C677T polymorphism. International Conference on Nutrigenomics and Nutrigenetics (2016)
- Rapid inexpensive and accurate method of detection obesity associated single nucleotide polymorphism. International Conference on Nutrigenomics and Nutrigenetics(2016)
geneOmbio has more than 10 years’ experience in providing logistics services over broad geographical boundaries. To ensure specimen integrity and fast turnaround time, local courier service to all major metropolitan areas and many rural areas is provided through our regional collection centers. We are associated with logistic professionals, trained in customer service and specimen handling, provide specimen pickup, supplies, and test reports.
Connect with our logistics team for any of the following requirements on email@example.com or
call on +9120-27227039
- Courier Service
- Customer Service
- Test Reporting
- Test Request Forms
- Promotional material